Last Revised on March 22, 2019
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Services, we may collect Information in the following categories:
- “Personal Information,” which means information that identifies you (whether directly or indirectly), such as your name, your Company name, postal address, email address and telephone number; and
- “Non-Personal Information,” which means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, you. If Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is then treated as Personal Information.
Information we may collect about you includes:
- Information you provide to us when you access or use the Services and each time you interact with the Services or One Concern, for example, when you request a Demo from us, submit a job application to us, and communicate with us by telephone or email.
- Usage, viewing and technical Information, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Services. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect Information you provide to us when you: input Information into the Services; request demo products, services or information from us; submit an application for a job with us; or otherwise interact with us or the Services.
- We collect Information through unique identifiers (such as IP address or your mobile device advertising identifier).
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate and use our Services. Without these cookies, the Services you have asked for, such as security services, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect Information about how you use the Services. These cookies don’t collect Personal Information and are only used to improve how the Services work.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies allow the Services to remember choices you make, such as your preferences, to provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Other Technologies – We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. One Concern and the Services do not recognize DNT.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY ONE CONCERN
One Concern may use your Information in the following ways:
- To provide you with the Services and the demo products you request.
- To communicate with you and send you information about features of the Services or changes to our policies.
- To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics and other functions.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services.
- To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
We will not share your Personal Information outside One Concern except in limited circumstances, including:
- In connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings).
We do not share any Information with third parties for marketing purposes.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Information. You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it. You may request access to your Personal Information, by contacting us at email@example.com. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our Services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us at email@example.com to request it be deleted.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a user of the Services and a California resident under 18 years of age, you may request to have your Information removed from the publicly-viewable portion of our website by contacting us directly. See How to Contact Us below. Such Information may not be removed from our systems or databases. In certain situations, information cannot be removed.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to One Concern at firstname.lastname@example.org.